November was a time for playing in the leaves, spending time with family, and just hanging out.
So I love trick or treating but I do not love the candy. I didnt want them to just eat them all in a few days and I DID NOT want to give them 2 pieces of candy a day for 2 months. So I made a deal with them. I would buy their candy from them and they could buy a cool toy with their money. At first they were a little hesitant, but once we went toy shopping they were all over it. Hadley got these killer roller skates and Briton got a cool batmobile. They got to keep 6 pieces of candy and after those were gone they didn't ask for candy anymore. It was wonderful. And I just sent it with Justin to school so I wouldn't eat it.
Faydyns first taste of rice cereal. She was not a fan at first, and it took forever to get down one little bowl of cereal, but now she eats it like a champ.
Briton in the stuffed animal bucket.
Hadley got her finger slammed in the toy box. It was stuck in the hinge when it shut. I thought for sure it was broken but the swelling went down the next day and she could bend it just fine.
Faydyn got a hold of Hadleys cat and just loved it. She would stare at it for a few seconds and then try to eat it:)
Brit loves playing outside and doesn't care that in November its kinda chilly in the mornings. We argue daily about wearing a jacket and shoes. He would rather be freezing cold than put on a jacket and actual shoes not flip flops. One morning this is how i sent him out to play. Unmatching pjs, jacket, and his new "boots." I was one happy momma!
We always spend a lot of time on the tramp at grandma and grandpas house. Brandon was the big hit on the tramp this time. He is such a good dad and loves playing with his boys. Sorry just had to add that in there:) Anyways, he bounced these kids for hours and they loved it. He had their full attention which made for an easy cute picture.


A nice nap together is a great reward for all their play.

What chunkers! Faydyn and Titan are just a few weeks apart.

Grandpa pushed these 2 in this box forever! He got a workout and they had a BLAST!!
Making Gingerbread houses
They had so much fun playing all weekend long and it was sad to have to go back home when we don't know when we'll get to see them next.
I had some little helpers this year when I decorated the tree. They actually did an awesome job. I didn't have to move very many. I did the top ones and they did the lower ones. I think it turned out beautiful!
What chunkers! Faydyn and Titan are just a few weeks apart.
This is the "Mom, why are you torturing me? It's freezing out here!" look.
I had some little helpers this year when I decorated the tree. They actually did an awesome job. I didn't have to move very many. I did the top ones and they did the lower ones. I think it turned out beautiful!




0 comments:
Post a Comment