family

family

Friday, January 20, 2012

Halloween

I got Faydyn dressed up in her costume a few days before Halloween so I could get some pictures. I knew Halloween would just be crazy so this made it that less hectic. And of course she loved her special photo shoot! What a cute Ballerina!


Halloween morning I decided to make some pumpkin pancakes. They were a hit!

Hadley just looked so cute that day!

Grandma Phillips bought her a Belle costume and she was thrilled! She loved being a Princess!

Briton picked out Wolverine. He refused to wear it for his preschool party so we threatened him all day that he couldn't go trick or treating with Camdyn if he didn't wear his costume. The second Cam showed up he went back all by himself and put on the whole thing! He looked awesome!

All the kiddos standing by our ghosts.
Brit and Cam
Faydyn just loving the stroller ride.
They had so much fun and got so much candy in just a few blocks.
We came home and made some pumpkin pizzas, watched football, and gave out candy to all the trick or treaters.


We had a bunch of wood just laying around and decided to make some ghosts. I love how they turned out.

0 comments: