family

family

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our 10 month HadZilla!!!


I cant believe it but Hadley is 10 months. We are starting to talk about her 1st Birthday and that freaks me out!!! Just a few things about her as of now...
She has so much energy and is our little bundle of joy. She still loves to smile! She just started clapping and it is so cute. One morning she just stood up and started clapping for herself. She is also trying really hard to wave. She is crawling all over the place. She still army crawls, but can crawl on her knees too. She is just so much faster army crawling and she knows it! She can now pull herself up on stuff and also walks along the furniture. Just today I saw her let go of the furniture with one hand and balance for a while. So I'm sure in the next few months we'll have a walker. She loves playing with Brit and follows him around everywhere. She loves to mess up anything he is doing (thats where the HadZilla comes from), but Brit is pretty good with dealing with her. He likes having her by his side and is always saying "Come on Hady, Come on!" It's so cute! If she doesn't come fast enough he will grab her by the feet and pull her along. I took her into the doctor this last week because she was sick (she had her first ear infection) and she weighed in at 20.1 so she growing pretty fast. We are going to have to put her in a new car seat soon because I cant pack her around any more. She is such a jabber mouth and loves to scream at us if we are not paying attention to her. We started her on milk and I'm hoping to have her on all milk in the next few weeks. She loves to eat table food and is doing really good with it. She loves spaghetti, meatballs, rice, noodles, pickles, bread, and grapes. She still has four teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom. She fell off the couch the other day and I was a little worried about her top teeth because her mouth was pretty bloody, but they seem fine. She also scrapped her nose and forehead, got a little shiner, and her one eye went pretty bloodshot. But shes tough and is doing good now. It was one of those "I'm the worlds worst mother" experiences, but luckily kids are tough and she just landed on carpet and not tile.
We love you Hadley!

0 comments: