family

family

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

New Years Eve this year was very uneventful for us unfortunately. I had to work all day and didn't get off til after 9:00. So when I got home the kids were in bed and I was beat! Justin was too from having the kids all day!!! So we relaxed and started a movie in bed, at midnight we kissed and rolled over to go to sleep. ha ha! When we woke up that morning Mrs. Clause had come and left the kids a fun toy!
Hadley got a fun walker and Brit got Buzz and Woody!! He loves them and plays with them all day!

We've made some resolutions this year and boy would it be great if we could really do them! Its mostly things like losing weight and eating healthier and of course drinking less soda. So far we've done okay and we have a long way to go but it will be well worth it in the end! So happy belated 2010! wow! it's wierd to even write that.

0 comments: