I forgot to add these to our Christmas posts, but I had to show off our cute kids in their Christmas church outfits. Well at least one of our cute kids. Brit threw an all out fit when we tried to get him in his. The pants were off in 5 seconds, we didnt even get the cute tie on, and he would have gotten the shirt and vest off if he could. He tried for 20 minutes and I finally gave in and put him in something else cause I was NOT going to deal with that all 3 hours of church. So if anyone wants a cute 4T maroon and black dress outfit let me know. What a turd! At least Hadley looked cute. She even left her headband on long enough to get a few pictures!!! What a sweetie! 


I'd like to blame the new 1:00 church for this tantrum!




1 comments:
So cute. Kids have a way of voicing their opinion loudly and at a very young age. At least Hadley isn't at the stage yet. Thank your lucky stars.
Post a Comment