family

family

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kidz say the darndist things!

Briton is starting to get to that age where he says some funny things. I wish I had a recorder on him 24-7 because he is hilarious. I need to be better at writing these things down but here are a few.


He loves to read books all by himself and he is a speed reader. He just spats out every word he knows that goes along with the pictures he sees and turns the pages just as fast as he can. The best part about it is when he's done, he closes the book and says "Amen!" Then starts all over again with another one.

The other night he decided to wake up at 2:30 am and be wide awake. So we went out and started Scooby Doo and I fell asleep on the couch. I've been sick all week and apparently I was snoring. He kept waking me up and saying "Mom, be quiet! Shhhh! Hady's sleepin!" We must say that a lot! It was pretty funny! He probably woke me up 10 times to say that!

Justin had just put Hadley down and told Brit he needed to turn his music down. He did and then walked over to Justin and whispered "I put it away"

"Why Not?" He says this one 10 times in a row and is never happy with any answer we give him.

"No way!" (I hate that one but now I need to teach him "No Way Jose" so it's not so obnoxious)

"Sure!"

He also loves to talk on the phone with Grandmas and Grandpas! He gets mad at me if I talk to my mom and not let him talk to her.


0 comments: