family

family

Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

This year for Valentines Day I got a very sweet surprise! These showed up right as my parents for my morning preschool class were arriving to pick up there kids. Justin didnt plan it that way, but if he wanted to make all the other wifes jealous, he got points right there. They were BEAUTIFUL!!!! They lasted forever and I was so sad to throw them out! (oh the good ol days of saving every rose, drying them, and hanging them all over your room) Justin's Birthday is the 11th and so his parents came down to watch the kids so we could go to dinner and a movie. (I had to work that whole weekend so that was the extent of our romantic weekend)
And of course Grandma and Grandpa brought the kids thier Valentines to open a little early. Brit got the movie Incredibles and the Hadley got a Minnie Mouse movie.
Hadley also enjoyed her first sucker. She LoVeD it! I figured she suck on it for a while and then get bored, but she stood there for 20 minutes working on that thing! Needless to say she was a mess!


Do you think she was enjoying herself or what?
These balloon were from Grandma and Grandpa Mic. I think they liked them!


0 comments: