family

family

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ODE TO FOOTBALL


Okay so I'm really not writing a poem, although Mr. Benjamin would be proud if I did, but let me just tell you how much I am loving that football has started again! I have been able to see my little brother JD play twice (I may be bias, but he's awesome); I'm absolutely loving college football (go USC!!); and then Sundays are so much more enjoyable now that we can come home from a crazy 3 hours of wrestling Brit and the Primary kids at church to turning on the TV for some NFL. And even though I'd much rather watch college football, Justin has joined the Fantasy Football World (thanks Jaron) and it has actually made me watch those games more closely. I can see how so many men get addicted to it. Justin is on the computer all the time figuring out who to trade, who to keep, who to start, and after this week what new quarterback to get now that his TOM BRADY is out for the season!! Ouch! Now I haven't mentioned our Pine View football team. We haven't been able to watch them yet because there are only 2 home games this year and the 1st one was a couple of weeks ago at 9pm and they charged everyone! So we didn't go. Hopefully we'll be able to see them eventially this year. So for the next few months if you need us, most likely we will be sitting at home BBQing, relaxing, and watching the game(s). So come on ever, we'd love the company!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Katy, Congrats on the new pregnancy-that's exciting. I am a fantasy football junky. My husband needed an extra player last year so I played and now I am hooked. I am the only girl in the league and all the guys just think that Eric runs my team-oh well it's a blast cheering on your players and now I actually enjoy watching the NFL too.