family

family

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I need some help!!!

Okay, I have been craving shrimp lately and the wierd part about it is that I have never been a huge shrimp fan. So anyway, I'm trying to figure out if I'm supposed to be eating it while I'm pregnant. I know I'm supposed to stay away from fish with a lot of mercury (whatever that means) but does shrimp lie in that category. And I don't feel like this is a question I should be calling my doctor's assistant for so help me out! And hurry because we want to go to Red Lobster tomorrow night for all you can eat SHRIMP!!!!

4 comments:

Steve and McKenzie said...

I think you can eat it. I ate it and I don't think it did anything to me. hahahaha!

Quinn and Linds said...

Check out this site...this is what I found. Good luck!!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061212115734AAhRAW0

Huntsman said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you. We found your blog through Mike and Katies and have been keeping up on things and sound like things are going well.

Broc, Keira & Tyler

Chris & Jennie said...

Hey! I'm a huge shrimp fan too. SO, my doctor told me I'd be fine to eat crab legs, shrimp, tilapia and salmon... all in moderation! So, you should be fine!