family

family

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here we go again!

So yes, it's true, we're soon gonna have TWO!! We are so excited and just can't wait for what lies ahead! So for those that have asked if it was a surprise, yes and no. It took us so long to get pregnant before so we decided to go off the pill around April. We were hoping to really start trying in August so that we could have the baby after preschool got over in May. Well, this one's obviously not as patient as Brit and wanted to come down ASAP. So now I'm due April 5, just a little earlier than we wanted, but it just goes to show, we are not in charge all the time:) But we really are super excited! They will be about 20 months apart and hopefully be just best friends. Justin of course wants another boy and I don't care either way. I loved having an older brother so a girl would be fun, but if it's a boy, Brit will have a good buddy to play with. I've been sick almost all day, but it's not horrible. I don't throw up, I'm just a little queasy and tired. I feel like I already look 6 months prego, so I might be ginormous by the end of this one. But at least the end of this pregnancy will be winter and not the dead of summer! So there we go, I've still got a long ways to go. I'm definitely not ready now, but I guess that's why we have 9 months.

4 comments:

JaKell and Brandon said...

Congrats! Thats exciting!!

Chris & Jennie said...

Oh my word! Apparently I have been out of the loop for a few weeks! CONGRATS! How exciting; especially that they'll be such close friends! Yay, I'm happy for you guys!

Kandace Smith said...

Katy, I am so glad that you emailed me! Your little boy is so cute. Congrats on the next one! I have been debating on whether to do a preschool too, but did not know how to do it. I have been trying to think of a way to do it in my garage too! You just showed me it is very possible! I think your preschool is great. I was just wondering we live in las vegas so we would definately need AC, but how do you heat the garage in the winter? Hope you don't mind me for asking! good luck with everything!

*~JaLyne~* said...

Katy
I was glad you commented on my blog. Your family is so cute! I'm going to add you to my list if I can remember how. I'm still new at this and don't have it figured out. Congrats on the new one! How exciting! JaLyne