Justin and I were set on growing Briton's hair out so he'd look like a cute little beach bum. I mean when you're blessed with all that hair, WHY NOT!?! But when he woke up like this the other day.....


We had a change of heart. Not only did he look like this most the time, there was NOTHING we could do to make it look any different. So instead of just a trim like usual, we BuZzEd it! Well, we put it on 1" so it wasn't too short. We both took turns, but Justin was way better at it. And Briton was so good the whole time. He was so sweet and peaceful and just sat there and let us do our work:) What a good boy.


I think it's because he knew he would look like this!

What a cutie. He looks so grown up though, I could CRY!




4 comments:
oh Katy, he looks so dang cute with his new hair cut! i absolutely love it. good work!
Katy your hair looks way CUTE! I love it! Britons does too but I do like yours!
Thanks Kenz. I like it too. It was getting too hot down here for hair past the shoulders.
wow your little boy looks totally like justin... How fun! it was good to hear from you. Since High school it's like ya just forget about everybody.... It looks like you guys are so happy. Hopefully we'll see eachother sometime in R-town...
Post a Comment