This week has been a rough one around the Phillips' family home. I don't even know where to start!
So Monday night Justin started getting really sick. We think it was food poisoning, and it was bad! It wiped him out for 3 long days. I got it too, but not nearly as bad as him. I only had a few bites so I was the lucky one. It was AWEFUL!!!
Briton had diarreah for over a week and a half and that takes a tole on a little bum. So on top of the squirts he had major diaper rash! Let me just tell you, this was a torture! He was hurting so bad and his screams would almost bring me to tears. We finally got a perscription and Friday things finally started clearing up. YEA!!
Then on Friday, Justin was finally going back to work. He rides the scooter to work everyday and we've never really had a problem until now! A stupid white car pulled out right in front of him and he crashed to avoid hitting it. Of course the stupid car just kept driving oblivious to what had just happened to Justin. Justin got some pretty good road rash, a few bruises, some soar ribs, a soar elbow and knee, BUT he's alive!!! He's so lucky and I am so GRATEFUL he was lucky! The scooter got a few scratches and a broken headlight and mirror, but those things can be replaced! We're just glad Justin's alright!
It was a long week, but we're all doing good now. Justin's parents came down Friday night and gave Justin and I a break Saturday. We spend the day together and enjoyed every second of it. I was able to get a pedicure (thanks Paula and Michelle) and I loved it! I'm definately gonna start doing those more often.
So we made it through this one, hopefully the rest of the summer will be a little less sickly!




0 comments:
Post a Comment