family

family

Sunday, June 29, 2008

UP!!

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but Briton loves to say the word "up". And something happened the other day that I don't want to ever forget. When we were in Cedar a few days ago for the girls Pine View soccer camp, we were at a game and Brit was playing with my phone. I kept checking it to make sure he hadn't called anyone when I saw he was sending a text message to LeAnn my mother in law (who was sitting right next to me). Then I looked down at what he had typed and all it said was...

up

I couldn't believe my eyes. I showed everyone there and told them what had happened. It was crazy! Now I know it was completely coincidental, but I still thought it was pretty funny! I wish I would have saved the message or took a picture or something, but oh well.

0 comments: