family

family

Friday, October 29, 2010

LAKE POWELL

We were so fortunate to get a quick trip in to Lake Powell with the Phillips side! We all hadn't been to Powell together for 3 years and I was getting antsy to get there. We finally got it put together and it was one fun trip. The weather was great, the tenting with 2 kids and a bizzilion spiders bareable, the water amazing, and the company couldn't get better! And Brit loved the water! I was so glad! He lived in the water and did really good with his lifejacket! After looking at these pictures I realized how much Sophie and Brit drank the water and wonder how they survived without getting sick! yuck! Hadley did great too! But she only wanted to swim in the water if grandpa had her! She sure loves her grandpa!

I can't wait til next year!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: