CALIFORNIA Trip Part 2
Isn't she so stinking sweet!
One afternoon our little family headed down to the beach. It was cold but very nice. We mostly played in the sand and splashed in the water a bit but I loved every minute of it! We even found a little crab running around on the beach!
We had to make one more apperance at Seaworld since it was so fun, but Justin was sick so we unfortunately went without him. I tried to send him some pictures and videos but it was hard with 2 kids running around after I snapped the shot! We got to see Shamu one for time and then visited his tank for ever after the show. Brit was in heaven! Another great day!

I honestly can't thank my parents enough for giving us this opportunity to go on a trip all together! We sure missed JD but in a few years we will take another on like this with him and probably his wife or gf. So thanks again mom and dad! You two are the greatest! We had so much fun and I know the kids will remember it forever! They loved spending time with you guys and of course thier cute cousins! Love ya!









1 comments:
I love your blog! It inspired me to start blogging again. I was wasting time the other day, and when I looked at your cute blog it reminded me what a great way to journal this is. Thanks so much! I love the way you do all the picts. together. Sometime you will have to give me a blog lesson. Thanks again to you and your cute family!
Post a Comment