family

family

Friday, October 22, 2010

How do you know your baby is growing up?


For the second time in a week (10-22) Hadley has taken her diaper off, walked me into the bathroom, sat down on the little toilet and pee'd! She then stands up, gets some toilet paper, usually one square, and wipes her butt. And then she climbs on the stool and wants help washing her hands. This is all from no instructions, just watching and taking it all in. Am I ready for the challenge of trying to potty train her while she is interested? I'm not sure. Maybe next week:)

A funny to go along with that. She also tries to stand and the toilet and pee like Brit. It's quite cute!

And last night she was whining to Justin right after I left for work so he got her a sippy. This is around 6:00. Next she wanted a blanket so he got her one (or five, one is usually not enough). Then she pointed to her bedroom so he walked her back there and she wanted to get into bed. So of course he put her in and shut the door thinking she would drink her sippy and then cry to get out. NOPE! She fell asleep and slept til 7:15 this morning. Clothes from yesterday, and a diaper from who knows when yesterday! What a girl!
Sorry for interrupting my "catch up" Im still working on. I just had to write this down so I wont forget!

1 comments:

Kaysie Adams said...

I sure wish Ash would use the potty like her!! She's been a pain in the butt to potty train! I can't believe how big Hadley is getting...she's so cute! Love the pic, btw....