Okay so I'm only a month late. Don't be a hater! I knew I would get around to it eventually! So Easter Weekend was a fun one! A cold one... but a fun one. We went out to Coral Pink Sand Dunes to enjoy some family and good food! Brit and Hadley got to play with thier cousins, decorate eggs, go on an Easter egg hunt, ride on the four wheelers, play in the dirt, and of course bundle up to stay warm.
Easter Sunday we had some company, but that didnt stop the Easter Bunny from stopping by. They each got a new outfit, some bubbles, a summertime towel, and some candy of course. Justin and I got some towels also and Sherlock Holmes. How thoughtful of that Bunny! The kids enjoyed the candy... well they enjoyed sucking the outsides off the malt balls and then spitting them out. I found little hard maltballs all over our bedroom that morning. Yuck!!! It was a great weekend and we had fun spending it will friends and family!






0 comments:
Post a Comment