Okay so Briton is starting to remember everything! He tells me what happened the night before with Daddy (on the nights I work) the second he comes in and wakes me up each morning. He remembers all the little things I promise him he'll get if he does what I say. And reminds me constantly if I take too long to get them. He also can quote me on a lot of things I don't realize I say so much. Well one of those happened tonight. We were getting ready for bed and he proceeds to tell daddy that "Mommy needs to clean the house" "Mommy needs to clean the kitchen" "It's a mess!" Oh great, first I get it from Justin, now Brit! Oh boy. I must say that way too much. And YES Justin and Briton I do clean the house all day, and I'm sorry its still messy all the time! :)
4 years ago




1 comments:
I feel the same way about cleaning the house. Its one of the many joys of having young kids. :)
Post a Comment