Halloween this year was so much fun! I had the cutest little Farmer and Cow in the world! Here's Hadley in her cow costume out in the pasture, aka our front yard.
She really got into character! I think she liked the hay.
Now whats a farmer without his boots...
and the part...
and the cute behind shot!
He wasnt diggin the boots and didnt want to walk in them so he hopped right in the stroller. We pushed him up to the doors, knocked, and then he did the rest. He had the "trick or treat" down. And then there was a very polite "thank you" that melted everyones hearts. He just wanted more candy and some people gave him more after he said thank you:)
Daddy and Brit
Momma and Hads
Hads chillen with Dad.
She was pooped!
and so was he! haha!!! I LOVE this picture! We are so mean to make him walk into the house all by himself! It all changed when he got inside and dug in to his candy!
MOOOOO!!!
Brit is obsessed with blocks right now. He is building towers all day. Its the first thing he does when he wakes up and the last thing he does before getting ready for bed.
Here's a picture of the new headstones we made this year. And also a few more pumpkins we carved. Justins big pumpkin is hiding but it was pretty cute!




3 comments:
Hey Katy! So Hallie had the same cow Halloween costume! So cute! I have pics of her on my blog, go look. Hadley is a cute and Brittan has always been so stinkin cute!
I saw that you had visited our blog so I thought I would say hi and tell you that your kids are soo cute!
so cute! i love the picture of hadley eating the hay, too good!
Post a Comment