family

family

Sunday, November 29, 2009

8 months & CRAWLING!!!

"Oh NO!!"
Thats what escaped my lips when I saw Hadley army crawling from one side of the room to the other. So things are gonna have to change a little around our house... like sweeping a few times a day instead of just once or not at all, vacuuming a lot more, getting rid of some of Brits small toys, and I'm sure I'll discover more over the next few days. So I guess our house will be cleaner because of this so I'm sure Justin won't complain.

And I know I say this every month, but I can't believe she's 8 months!!! She is still such a great baby and is so chill. She can really just lay on the ground and rolls around and play for hours at a time. She loves watching Brit and no one can make her laugh like him! She can sit up but would rather not. She lays right down and is on the move. She's growing like a weed! I cant believe how heavy she has gotten, but shes still so stinkin tall and skinny. She just has 2 bottom teeth, but I think I keep feeling a top one come and go.
She had so much fun with her cousins over Thanksgiving and picture will be coming soon!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Man, I just can't believe that she is already that old! What a year! She is just darling though, I want to see some more of your family pics. I love the one on top. It's cute.