family

family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Preschool 2009-2010

My Preschool blog is pretty lame and I dont do much with it, but If you know anyone down here that is looking for a preschool, send them my way!!
3/4 year old class
4/5 year old class PM4/5 year old class AM
So these are all my kids this year! I have some stinkin cute kids and wanted to show them off!
I've gotten 2 new kids since this, but what can you do?

And while she was at my house for school pic's I thought we would attemp to take some of Brit. Why not, right? Well this is why not. Good thing he looks cute Grumpy too!

3 comments:

Melanie Palmer said...

Katy your blog is so dang cute!! I seriously need you to help me with mine. I love all the way cute pictures of your kids, they are the cutest :)
Melanie

The Sutherland Family said...

Holy crap you have a lot of kids! You are one busy lady, way to be! Those are cute pics of Briton also.

Cami said...

You do have huge classes! they are all so cute. looks like you are having fun and I'm sure briton has fun too. he is getting so big. we need to have him and Parker play again they are so cute. hope you are all doing well!