We headed to Richfield for Conference last week and had a great weekend with my family. I love conference weekends, not only cause we dont have church:) ... but I love listening to the prophet and apostles. Elder Hollands talk was the best and made me really appreciate all the things we have and sometimes, well most the time, take for granted! What a powerful speaker he is. He has always been Justin's favorite and after this talk I can totally see why. It was such a good day and I was sad to see it end.
JD and Brit playing in the tunnel
She was so fascinated with this ball and loved when JD threw it at her.
Hadley's first experience gnawing on an apple. Yummo! 




1 comments:
Thanks for your comments recently! I have to say conference weekend is the BEST! and it was really good too!
P.S. Your little girl is soooooo cute! Your boy is too!!!!!
Post a Comment