These are all from July. Our Camera was broke almost all summer and we finally caved in and bought a new one just the other day. (Even though ours was still under warranty and Canon should have fixed it.) Anyways these pic’s just kinda got pushed aside until now!
These are from one of our trips to the down town water park. Hadley loved sitting in the water and she laughed so hard everytime kids would walk past her. She thought it was so funny when she would get splashed too. And Brit kept jumping into the water and that made her laugh the hardest.
This little girl was so cute. She was telling me all about how she was gonna have a new cousin any day and how she was gonna be half chocolate, half vanilla. haha!!
Brit kept taking my flip flop and letting it float down the stream and run after it. The things that entertain kids!
I wanna be like Mike!


These are from our Anniversary. I have a post saved from back in August all about this trip and all about Justin and I being married for 6 YEARS, but I never had pictures and now this is all you get. But I love you Babe! Happy Anniversary 3 months ago. Hehe!
We went up North for the weekend and went to the Rio Tinto Stadium for the MLS Allstar game. It was so much fun and that stadium is amazing! We also spent a day in Logan and visited Bear Lake. It’s beautiful up there. We also bought our van on this trip which was a big deal:) The trip was so much fun and I cant wait to get away again!!!
These are from our Anniversary. I have a post saved from back in August all about this trip and all about Justin and I being married for 6 YEARS, but I never had pictures and now this is all you get. But I love you Babe! Happy Anniversary 3 months ago. Hehe!
We went up North for the weekend and went to the Rio Tinto Stadium for the MLS Allstar game. It was so much fun and that stadium is amazing! We also spent a day in Logan and visited Bear Lake. It’s beautiful up there. We also bought our van on this trip which was a big deal:) The trip was so much fun and I cant wait to get away again!!!




3 comments:
that water park looks like so much fun! I wish we had something like that here! Your kids are growing up so fast, they are darling!
that does look like such a fun water park! i'm glad i'm not the only one playing catch up.
Hey Katy, this is Kelsey (Chapman) Allen. I found your blog off Michelle's. I just had to tell you, you have the cutest littl kids. Those pictures of Hadley are just adorable. Looks like you guys are doing well. We have a blog but it is private. Send me an email so I can invite you. kelsey2202@hotmail.com
Keep in touch!
Post a Comment