So ever since I found out about this video a few years back I have loved it. I would recommend it to some Kindergarten parents who's kids were struggling and most of the kids that knew there letters and sounds watched it. The same thing with my preschool. But when Briton pulled it out of our DVD collection a few months ago and watched it, i didn't think much of it. Until a few nights later he saw a S hook out on our lawn and ran over to me saying "sssssss". My jaw dropped. Now I know he doesn't make the connection of letters and sounds and what they do, but it surprised me. So he still watches it now and again and loves it every time. When he sees it he says "aaaa" and "bbbb" too lately. And while he watches it, he makes all the sounds with them. How cool is that. So for all you moms out there with young kids, this one is a keeper!

There is a math one and a couple reading ones too! I bought the 4 pack on ebay and that's the way to go if you are really interested.




1 comments:
I LOOOOOVEEE those videos. I swear by them. Channer is just barely 2 1/2 and he knows ALL of his letters by recognition and about half of the sounds. It is all because of those videos and Super Why. I was shocked too when Channer started saying sounds. One day he even said "C and H make a ccchhh sound". I bet Briton will be doing the same thing soon. Amazing what their little minds really can learn.
Post a Comment