family

family

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hadley's First Laugh!!!

Sunday morning (June 21st) we were getting ready for church. Brit was in the bath and Hadley and I joined him. Gotta love family bath time. hehe. Well Brit started splashing and I about told him to stop when Hadley giggled. Brit heard it too and kept on splashing. I hollered for Justin and she was still going. It was so cute and I didnt want it to stop. It was such a cute little laugh. She definately didn't get it from me:) I've been trying to make her laugh again and maybe get it on camera (since last time would have been a little inappropriate to film) but she just looks at me like "uummmm Whatever!!!" So hopefully more to come!

2 comments:

According to Ana said...

those little giggles make your heart swell. I love those moments there is nothing in the world that could compare to being a mom

ps i'm jealous you have a tub big enough for you three. I don't even take tubs in mine since it's so small

Shannon Kaeding Photography said...

How the heck do you all fit in a tub. I can't wait to hear her giggle I amsure it is so precious.