family

family

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Makes me want to scream and cry!!

This is really how I feel!!!!
So our computer was hit by some stupid MALWARE and it won't work at all now. I went to this site that has fun Primary ideas to help me a few Sundays ago and now my computer is so screwed up. Stupid people!!!! I hate taking it in to get fixed and spend as much fixing it as a new computer, but I might have to. I have so much crap on here that is not backed up, especially preschool stuff and if I lose it I might cry. I've got almost all my pictures backed up thank goodness! So if there is anyone really smart that knows how to fix this stuff and feels like saving me hundreds of dollars let me know. (I'll be your best friend:)) So until then, I might not be posing for a while cause all my pictures are on the computer and Justin's laptop has none! And I have so many fun ones too:(.... Those are supposed to be tears. haha. We've been so busy with things like JD's graduation, going to the lake, visiting new parks, and just hanging around the house. Hadley smiles all the time and is one happy baby!

2 comments:

The Brindley's said...

So first of all go download AVG. It is free and recommended by the people who fixed my computer the last two times. It will pick up and remoe more viruses than any other software (http://free.avg.com/). Run that scan and see if it will help. If not, then you can defrag your computer or set it to go back to a week ago (but you will lose anything that you have done within that time). Next, if those dont help Staples is doing a $15 reboot and fix right now....but with that you pretty much lose everything.

Cami said...

what is sugardoodle.com??? i went to that website and am afraid my computer is going to have a virus so now I'll be more scared!
oh and Parker LOVES the letter factory video, that is when he finally started to learn his letters and want to talk (he was NOT interested in talking forever!) so we love it too. he still watches it once in awhile. hope you are doing good!