We have had such a great Christmas break and can't believe it's already over! Justin has to go back to work tomorrow and Brit and I are super sad he won't be around all day long. I also have preschool tomorrow and hope that Briton will get back into that groove and not throw too many tantrums when the kids take my attention away. He's really been enjoying having our full attention all day long:) So anyways here are a few things we did over the break. Of course Christmas, a fun New Years with some neighbor friends, playing Wii (a lot), watching tons of football and movies, relaxing and doing whatever whenever, putting Briton through another surgery by getting tubes in his ears, getting another ultrasound and seeing our sweet baby girl kick and wiggle like crazy, going to the park, and just enjoying being with family. What a fun few weeks this has been. Going back to the real world is always tough!!! So here are a few pictures of our last few weeks.
Briton found an apple and gnawed on it all day long. No more cutting up apples for me!!
This is right after we got home from surgery. Doesn't Brit look misreable. Everyone told us that it was such an easy quick recovery, but he was like this all day. Well, unless he was screaming bloody murder or puking on dad. It was aweful!
And this is his new favorite thing to do. He used to empty it out and then climb in, but now he just climbs in and sits on his toys and plays.
And here's our little girl, we think we've decided on a name so tell me what you think. Hadley Jo Phillips





4 comments:
Love the name! :) of course...
We added and "I" in HadiLee's name because before I had her thats how the other kids would say it. Originally we were going to spell it Hadlee..but now her nicknames are Hadi and Had's. We love it!
Love the name Hadlee! It's a keeper!
Hey this is Ana. I found your bolg via michelle's. so we should be e-bff's ok?
oh and I think hadlee is perfect it matches with her big brothers name
Post a Comment