family

family

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bryce Canyon

On MLK day we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and a day off from work and take a little road trip. Niether of us had been to Bryce for a very long time and we have been talking about going for quite a while, so finally we did it. We took of early Monday morning, drove through Zion, and ended up in Bryce Canyon. It is so pretty out there, and even though there isn't much to do there in the winter, it's still beautiful and the snow just adds to it. We mostly just drove around and got out at the scenic look outs. We thought we might see a lot of wildlife, but we only saw a few antelope, and a few crows (one that attacked our car and was jumping on it and pecking at it, Wierd!) But like always, we had fun, and we just love little trips like this.

1 comments:

-j said...

HEYYYY! I'm doing really well! You're little boy is so cute and congrats on the one on the way. I live in Salt Lake and I'm working and going to school. I'm just finishing up pre-req's right now to get into the physical therapist asst program at SLCC...how have you been?