and this is what we got to see first so this is what you get too. Isn't he/she cute?
I was secretly dying to find out and all the ultrasound tech wanted to look at was everything but the bottom side. Finally she asks, do you want to find out what it is? Ummm yes! And this is what we saw next.
I had no idea what it meant and she asked if it looked the same to me (meaning the same as Brit). I said yes, but really had not clue. She then responded, nope, it's a girl! I thought maybe I was ready for that answer, but lets be honest, I was expecting to hear "boy" so I was in shock! Justin was busy wrestling Brit and I had to tell him that we had a little girl coming our way! I wish I could have seen his face:) We then got to see the rest of her and WOW, I forget how cool it is! All of the cute little feet and hands, the heartbeat, the face, the legs and arms kicking and punching, and just all the little things. What a miracle they are!!!
We left the room just looking at each other. A GIRL!!! That means all new stuff, which means pink stuff! And for those that know me, I've never been a pink girl, so this will be interesting:) But now that I've had a few hours to soak it in I am getting more and more excited! And so is Justin. He will be so cute with a little girl! We've already got the nursery planned and are now just going through names we like. We can't wait for what lies ahead!
4 years ago




11 comments:
congratulations. that is exciting news!
CONGRATS!!! Little girls wear purple and yellow but once you get her here and see how dang cute she is you'll dress her in pink..One of each... that is going to be fun...
Yay!! Congratulations Katy! She will be a cutie, I love girls but then again that's all I have so I have nothing to compare them to!
A boy and then a girl, how perfect is that? Congratulations!
Congratulations! Girls are so much fun, and there is nothing sweeter than seeing a little girl with her daddy!
congrats. i was really worried when they told me gabby was going to be a girl cause im not really a pink kinda girl either but little girls have a way of bringing that side out in you. they are so fun. i am way happy for you
Congratulations! That is so exciting. There is so much cute girl stuff to buy that is not pink, and how lucky to already have one of each.
How exciting....a little girl. If you're like me, I always look in the girl section for fun becuase they always have such cute things. Now you can actually buy it! How fun! Congrats!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you.
Katy... CONGRATS!! Yeah it is so fun to see what you guys are up to. I'm so excited for you with the new little girl. This will be a great way to keep updated!
A GIRL! YEAH! That's so exciting Katy!
Post a Comment