Briton turned 15 months a few day ago and of course went in for his appointment. I'm kinda getting sick of doctor appointments and he is now scared of doctors and refuses to lay down on the table for them. How sad! Hopefully we will have some more positive, less painful encounters in the future. They weighed and measured him and he's 27 lbs (88th percentile) and 34 in long (99th percentile). The doctor keeps asking us if we have a lot of tall people in our family, but Justin is 6 ft and my brothers are all 6 -6.2 so I guess thats tall. My mom did tell me that I have a great great something that was the tallest man in Utah a long time ago so who knows. He now has 14 teeth. He is just getting his eye teeth and if he smiles he looks like he has a full set of teeth. Is 15 months early for eye teeth or is that normal?
Like always he loves reading books but now it is getting to be more often. He either has a car or a book in his hand and usually it is the Cars book so he gets both at the same time. He carries it around with him and if you ever sit down he'll come put it on your lap. Or sometimes he'll follow you around and make you sit down to read it. And anyone who comes to visit, the first thing he does is brings a book to you to read to him. We're sick of reading the cars book so all we do is flip through the pages with him and that seems to make him happy. But I'm so glad he likes books. He can flip through a book better than some of my Kindergarteners could and that makes me proud!
He puts everything on his head. I wish I had more pictures of it because anything he can find that will fit over his noggin he'll put it there. Anything from hats, baskets, boxes, toys, etc. It's so funny to watch him try and run around with those things on his head blocking his vision. He runs in to everything and usual falls. But he just laughs and gets right back up.
He's so much fun and I know I say this all the time but he just makes everything so special. He is always making us laugh and we just love him and are so glad he's ours:)






1 comments:
He is getting so big and so grown up I guess that means you are ready for the next one to come along. Congrats on the Girl that will be so fun.
Post a Comment