Today we had our Primary Program and it is such a relief to to be done with it. I was in charge of writing it and really just making it happen. And let me tell you, what a pain in the butt. I thought it would be pretty easy, but having the big Primary that we have, it was not as easy as I thought! And there is a lot more to it that I realized. But of course I had tons of help from the rest of the Presidency, THANKS, and it turned our great! The kids are so cute and sang so good and loud. I've been the chorister for 2 other programs in the past and they didn't sing nearly as loud. I guess that says something obout my skills in that calling:( So anyways, it's done and now I can relax and enjoy Primary again. Wheew!
4 years ago




1 comments:
are you the primary pres? fun for you! Glad it went well. We have ours on the 23rd, We are hoping it will go well :) I am the secretary...not quite as busy as the pres by far, but wow the primary is alot of work... but now you can relax and enjoy the kids now!
Post a Comment