family

family

Monday, April 14, 2008

Who is visiting our BLOG?

So since I have discovered the blogging world so many good things have happened....
*I've been able to keep in touch with friends that I rarely see or talk to.
*I've learned MANY things about my closest friends that I had NO idea about.
*I've become closer to many people I haven't seen since high school. At least I feel closer because I know exactly what you and your families do:)
*I've discovered cool things and beautiful places that I would like to visit for myself but don't have the money to do so.
*My familiy and friends can see what a cute baby boy I have and I get to show him off daily to anyone who visits my blog.
*My parents have discovered they can get pictures from me and print them off all by themself, saving me time and money. (Just kidding mom, I never minded one bit.)
*And the main reason I blog is to keep a journal of all the great things I get to experience with my family. This is WAY funner than writing in a book at night.

But I have come to wonder who is actually visiting our blog and reading about all these things I write about all the time. I have thought about making it more private, but I love discovering new blogs of old friends and I know I'm not the only one that does it. All you "blog stalkers" you know who you are:) So I decided to get one of those clickers that counts all the times my blog is opened and looked at. And just in the last 2 hours six people have viewed my blog. WOW!! I'm not complaining one bit that you are interested in what I have to say, but if you are not on my friends list, please write me a comment sometime so I know who else is out there. Even if you don't have a blog or if you don't really know me, just comment and tell me who you are. I hope it's not too much to ask!!! Plus it will make my blog stalking a little easier:) Thanks and blog on!

4 comments:

dust and kam said...

I wonder the same thing all the time Katy! Ha ha!
I love catching up on you and your cute family! I love blogging!

Lindsey said...

I just posted the same thing on mine, wondering who is visiting my blog! I will admit I occasionally visit your blog!

Launi said...

i admit, katy, i look at your blog every once in a while. i know we were never super close friends but it's still fun to see what you're up to. :)

by the way, i'm totally with you on wanting to see who's looking at my blog. if you want more than just a counter, i would sign up at sitemeter.com. it's free and it lets you see a lot more than just the number of people who visit...like where they're located or what site they came from to get to your site. i love it!

The Vakautakakala's said...

Katie,
I must admit I too am one of your blog stalkers. I always miss seeing people I knew in highschool so I like to read people's blogs and see how they are doing!! Thanks for letting me take a peek into your life!! we have a blog too, www.pilaandjamieshouse.blogspot.com
Talk to you later, Jamie Brown Vakautakakala