My mother-in-law gave Briton this cute Winnie the Pooh sand box for Easter. But instead of filling it full of sand that I would just be cleaning out of his diaper all the time (and not from sitting in the sand either) I decided to get some colorful balls that are much eaiser to clean up! And he loves them so much. He could just sit in them for ever. The funnest is when there are 2 or 3 in there and they kick and laugh for hours!


All those balls around him and he still chews on his toes.







1 comments:
I love this!!! ever since I was little me and my sisters wanted a ball pit! Where did you get it?? what a fun idea. looks like he loves it, who wouldn't love a box full of balls!
It was so good to see you at Kenzie's shower, I love when we can all get together, its great! hope you're doing well, talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment