family

family

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Second half of June


 This kid is Obsessed with Avengers right now! He loves playing with them, watching them, and pretending to be them all day long! He set up the scene below after making his "ship" and just had to take a picture of it. 
I turned 28 and had a great birthday. The kids spoiled me with my Favorite lotion of all time and some sexy new workout new shoes! 


 Briton and Hadley tried out swimming lessons. It was a love/hate! I loved watching them learn so fast with one on one teaching, but they hated going! They learned so much and did so well in just a few short lessons and I hope the next time they try it they will be a little more excited!



 Our apricot tree exploded with delicious apricots this year and this is where Fay would sit while I picked them. She loved every second of it!
 The girls "helping" mommy and daddy with our big project! Fay is almost walking!
 The shade sail in, mural complete, now all we need is...

 a pool!

Fay playing in the sandbox, dumping water all over herself. She's not a dumby! Its HOT already! 



 We had a dinosaur summer school and made frozen dino eggs!


 

She is the funniest little thing, the problem is she already knows it!











Our little diva on the way to the bowling alley.






 Pizza and Popcycles on a hot summer day!

0 comments: