family

family

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Waiting Game...

I had such High Hopes for this day today. I went to bed last night thinking I would have an early morning call from Labor and Delivery, get there a few hours later, and meet our baby girl by lunch time. And yet, here I sit at my computer from home at 2:30 hoping that I even get a call today. So I will continue to wait, and try to keep myself busy until I get the call. So cross your fingers and say a little prayer that I will not have to sleep pregnant another night:) Thanks!


And when she does get here, I'll post some pics asap. Oh and catch up on the last 3 months while Im at it.

1 comments:

According to Ana said...

when i saw you on the top of my blog roll i thought i was going to see a pink wrinkley baby.

i am sure you are more disapointed than i am.

i will be crossing my fingers for you, no one like to slee 9 mo. pregnant