family

family

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Faydyn Lee Phillips

HERE SHE IS!!!!
Faydyn Lee Phillips
Born June 21st, 2011 at 3:58
9 lbs and 20 1/2 inches

We are so glad she is finally here! She was well worth the wait and is such an angel. Once we finally got the call to come in to be induced (a day late!) things went pretty smooth. It went a lot like Hadleys and she was still really high and didn't want to come down. But thank goodness she came down slowly and didn't come crashing out like Hads did. So no bruised face:) She looks a lot like both of them. We'll just have to wait and see who she ends up looking like.

Daddy's baby girl!

After she arrived the grandpas brought the kids. They were both a little uneasy about the whole thing and didn't ever get too close so I don't really have any pictures of them at the hospital. But they were there for a little bit until I got moved into my new room. Apparently Brit was really concerned when they got home as to where the baby was going to sleep.
Justin brought Brit in the next day to help bring us home. He was so excited to help, but still doesn't get to close. He does like to "pet her" but still doesn't want to hold her.
Ready to go HOME!!!
Finally home and in her swing. We hope she likes it as much as Hadley did hers.
Hadley wanted to hold her and help feed her. She didn't want me to hold the bottle, only her. She's going to be such a big helper. haha! We'll see.

So like I said before, the wait was hard, but we are so glad we have her here now. She apparently wanted to be a summer baby, not a spring baby. And we have all those ladies who went into labor on the 20th to thank for it. Justin and I also got a movie night out it. After sitting at home by the phone all day just to hear that we needed to wait til the next day we needed to get out of the house. So thanks mom and dad:)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe you posted this already! I was sitting here thinking about you guys and thought I would just check your blog and see if you posted....and you did! HOORAY! She looks darling already! Hope things are going well, you know I'm right here if you need anything!

Kari said...

What no text? I thought we were part of the "inner circle"? Congrats!! She is adorable and I am glad that it isn't June 23 and still no baby like we were concerned!

According to Ana said...

Oh!
Congrats!
She is a big girl!
My babies are small little runts hardly 6 lbs)
I love the pic on the scale
She looks so happy to stretch out

Hope the adjustment to three goes smoothly!

Cami said...

Congrats!!!! so happy for you that she is finally here! i bet you were so ready. she is darling and hope you are adjusting to 3:)
parker was the same way... he would look at the twins and then just do his own thing. he never cared to hold them. its totally a girl thing and i bet hadley will always be a little mother to her!!! so fun, hope you are feeling good. congrats girl, can't wait to meet her!!

The Sutherland Family said...

Congratulations Katy! She is so cute, love big babies =) I can't believe you have 3 kids, holy cow! Go you!

Chris & Jennie said...

So glad she came! She looks darling, can't wait to see more pictures :)