I can Honestly say I don't remember much about November. I think my mind completely turned off the day we found out #3 was coming along in June! So that is my excuse for not having any pictures from Thanksgiving or any other event besides bowling in November! By the way we are super excited for our new little addition to arrive in June.
We did go to Caliente to have Thanksgiving with all of Justin's extended family. It's always nice to see his family and we love visiting with Grandpa Phillips as much as we can.
And that weekend we headed up to Cedar to celebrate my cute nieces B-day. Before the party we headed to Cedar Bowling Alley for some good ol' bowling. Not everyone could make it but those that did had lots of fun and the kids had a pretty good time too. I decided they should make a kids bowling game of only 5 rounds cause Justin ended up bowling the last 20 minutes on his own just to get it over with:) But we had fun and ended it with the best burgers EVER from there at the snack bar! Yummo!
Here's a few pic's of Hads in her bowling attire, Brit rolling strikes, and the rest of the gang hangin out.




0 comments:
Post a Comment