family

family

Friday, January 28, 2011

BABY # 3!!!!!

Brit********Baby#3********Hadley So if you can't tell by this picture then you are just going to have to keep reading to find out:) On the weekends I always try to fix the kids a big breakfast since there is no hustle and bustle of getting ready before preschool. This morning I made pancakes and Brit requested Mickey and Minnie Pancakes! So as I was making a Mickey for Brit and a Minney for Hads I decided to throw another one on there for #3!
We found out yesterday we are having another GIRL!!! We are so excited! Justin is pretty excited for his future 1 on 1 time with Brit camping and fishing and leaving me with 2 girls:)
The ultra sound was amazing and lasted almost an hour! We got to see our little girl kick and wiggle like crazy! She was kinda being difficult and the ultrasound tech kept warning us she was already stubborn! Great!! We already have 4 stubborn Phillips in the house, what will we do with 5!?! We also got some 3D pictures of her and I will post them soon!!
Now we just have to start figuring out a name and the rest of it should be easy! Okay, let me take that back, having 3 kids will be NO WHERE NEAR EASY, but either is picking a name! Wish us luck!

7 comments:

The Brindley's said...

Congrats!!!! How exciting! I hope your pregnancy has been going well and I can't wait to read updates about baby #3! :)

Nate and Brooke said...

Wow how fun! two girls who can be best friends! Congrats! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy take care!

The Rollo Crew said...

That is SUPER exciting! Congrats to you both!!
XOXO Melanie

Megan said...

congratulations! that is so exciting and so fun to have sisters close to each other!

Megan said...

p.s. such a cute way of announcing!

Travis and Lindsey said...

Oh how exciting, minus another head of hair to do right? No really it is so much fun to have two girls close together! They are the best of friends most of the time. Congratulations!!

According to Ana said...

!st off congrats and second how bout a play date for Friday? email me and I will send you my number