family

family

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is it Possible???

Not sure, but I'm gonna try! I am GOING to lose 2o pounds in 7 weeks! I have a bug and need to act on it! We have a trip to Cali planned at the end of July and that trip includes many days at the beach! I wanna enjoy it and not be miserable! I won't look fantastic, but every little bit helps!! Hopefully I can keep this drive and keep running everyday and eat healthy! I have been doing pretty good, but I have got to make it a lifestyle change, not just a few weeks of change. So here we go! 20 pounds in 7 weeks.... totally gonna do it! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Shannon Kaeding Photography said...

You go girl. Stick with it I know you can.

-j said...

Good luck! Every pound is an accomplishment!

Kristin said...

K, count me in! When are you running? I totally need a buddy because I'm trying to do the same thing, but it is so stinkin hard with a hubby that can and does eat EVERYTHING and doesn't gain a pound!