family

family

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Briton Funny

Briton has been trying to potty train (again) and this morning he was asking for his potty treat and I told him he had to go potty first. So we went into the bathroom and took his diaper off, put some cheerios in the toilet, and stood in front of it. I told him to shoot the cheerios. He starts to push to get some pee out and nothing comes out. So he said to me "Mom, my shooter isn't working!" and ran back into the living room. Oh well, we'll keep trying.
I also think he is scared to pass gas in his underwear cause he's afraid he'll poop. Is that normal? He always asks for a diaper and then when I put one on he'll be farting for like 5 minutes straight. haha!

2 comments:

Marion said...

oh i'm no help on that one.. i dread the day of potty training! But we're actually in El paso, I would love to see a familiar missionary.. You're kids are getting big, i looked at pics of your little girl and died... Do you ever go to r-town? i don't think I've ever seen you there?

Angi said...

Potty training is great, It takes time but well worth the effort. We made bullseyes on toilet paper for Christian to shoot at.

Hadley is sure getting big. What a QT pie.