family

family

Monday, September 14, 2009

Im addicted to you.....

K.... so right now Im addicted to Craigslist! It's horrible! I used to glance at it everyonce in a while for good deals, but then over the summer I started looking at it for toys for preschool and a bike stroller. Well I have found some good toys for preschool and Brit, but still no bike trailor. But for some reason in the last few weeks I look at it daily and have bought TONS of stuff using it. Here are some of our wonderful purchases.... We got a little trampolin for Brit to jump on, Justin got a new driver for golf, we got a brand new jump house for dirt cheap (I can use it for Preschool and for our SPOILED little boy), and then my FAVORITE FIND EVER!!!! A little tykes kitchen. It is so wonderful and you have NO IDEA how long I have searched for an old little tykes kitchen! And it was only $30!!! Justin even called me at work telling me about it and I called her right away. Brit loves it and so far all the Preschool kids have been so excited about it. They actually use this one, unlike the other boring/broken/pink/blue/green one I had that the kids just hid toys in because they knew no one would look there. haha.
So here are a few pics of our recent finds! YAY for Craigslist.com!

1 comments:

According to Ana said...

Katy I am about to post my bike trailer on Craig's list so if you want it give me a call