September so far has been busy, but full of good times. My Preschool started so relaxing at home in our PJs all day is now a thing of the past. (But it was so nice while it lasted.) We now are all ready at 9:15 (Justin at 7:15) and out the door to my friend Kaycies whos watching the kids until AM preschool is over. Then I pick the kids up at 11:30, come home for lunch, and hang out until nap time. PM preschool starts again at 1:00 until 3:00 and so far the kids have slept great during that time. Lets hope it stays that way. Then after preschool, Justin gets home and we can hang out and do whatever. I'm still working at Olive Garden a few nights a week which is really such a blessing. No matter how much I hate leaving the kids and Justin, I need the "out" so bad and love all my good friends at OG and making new ones serving tables. (The money is nice too.) So whether you wanted to hear about our busy schedule or not, there it is. haha. Of course we still have so much fun together and he's some proof... 

Hadley's Getting SO Big!!! Almost 6 months!!!









1 comments:
I still have not been on craigs list but it looks like I need too. I am afraid though I might get addicted.
Post a Comment