family

family

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Briton is 18 Months!

What??? My baby is 18 months! Well at least he gets to go to Nursery now:)

There's not much more I can say about our little toddler (ahhh) except that he is more full of it than ever. Impossible you might say... Nope. He's crazy! He is constantly going a million miles and hours, talking our ears off, climbing on things, banging on the windows at the dogs, and much much more! But even though he keeps us always on our toes chasing him and playing bball with him, he now loves to cuddle. It doesn't last long, but Justin and I both get our fair share of cuddling and of course kisses. He is starting to say I love you and it makes me melt when he does. His favorite word is basketball and he loves shooting hoops. If either of us are doing something in the living room or kitchen and he wants to play, he'll come running in with his ball in hand and point at his room til we follow him back to shoot some hoops! Another one of his favorite words is NO. He's just now saying it, which I'm grateful it took this long, but he sure loves to say it. No matter what the question is we ask him the answer is always NO! It's still kinda funny to me, but I'm sure it will get old soon.

So here are a few pictures of some things he loves right now.

His new table and chairs are a big hit! He sits at it and colors, plays platdoo, and pushes buttons on his little computer. He also likes to stand on it and we're working on not doing that:)

He loves the park. We go down to our park almost everyday, but last week we shook things up and took him to a different park and he loved it as well.


A shot of my big belly



Brit loves slides the most and goes down every way he can. On his bumb, back, belly, and for the first time he decided to dive head first down a slide. I thought he would freak out, but I think I was more scared than he was. The first time he stayed on the slide when he hit the bottom, but the second time he tried it he face planted it into the wood chips. But he just got up and kept on going. What a kid!


0 comments: