Last week the funnies thing happened. I had just changed Briton's diaper and left him on the floor while I went to get him some clothes for the day. Kendra, a little girl I watched who is 10 months old and always on the go was on the other side of the room. While I was getting clothes I heard a playful little scream from Briton, which he does almost all day long, so I thought nothing of it. When I returned to the living room Briton was NAKED! I had to think for a second about why I had left a little boy who loves to squirt things with out a diaper. I knew I had put one on him before leaving the room. Well I looked up and saw Kendra crawling away with a clean diaper in her hand just as proud as can be. So here is the p
roof of what a ladies man Briton is already.
roof of what a ladies man Briton is already.




0 comments:
Post a Comment