family

family

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Picture Time






In December we finally decided to take Briton to get pictures done professionally. We should have done it a long time ago, but oh well. We also got a family pictue done that I just love! Briton did so good. He smiles so much, the only problem is he buries his head into his chest when he does so it makes it hard to catch him in the moment. He must get his shyness from his dad! But I think he got some really good ones and I couldn't be happier. Although next time we will make sure he has a good long nap before we take a bunch of pictures. He was pretty tired by the time we got to the camo outfit. He looks a little dazed in that one:)

3 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Katy! Briton's pictures are so cute! He's getting SO big. Alli has that same rainforest toy jumper thing, she got it for one of her christmas presents. Hope all is well!

Lindsey said...

what a cutie pie! You little mommy, you!

JaKell and Brandon said...

so cute!!! love the camo!!!