HAWAII MARCH 2011
We had a blast on this trip and wake up everyday wishing we were back! We were so lucky to go to Kauai with some great friends Jaron and Kari and Jesse and Erin. We packed up the kids and shipped them off to Grandma and Grandpas house and headed to Vegas. We then flew to LAX and spent one long night there sleeping on the floors and benches. It was super fun! Especially 6 months Prego! The tsunami happened while we were sleeping in the airport, but it didn't scare us away. We finally got out of the airport and made it safely to beautiful Hawaii! Here is the proof of all the fun we had! I tried to keep things organized in days, but somehow it just didn't happen. There are also going to be lots of posts because lets face it... Hawaii is just too cool for only 1 post:) So enjoy!
One of the beaches we visited. I can't remember the name, but it was on the North side and it was beautiful!
The monk seal napping on the shore
Jaron and Jesse digging a hole. Not sure why, but they did:)
And just relaxing on the beach
Im pretty sure this was called Hidden Beach. It was a little hike down, but it was amazing.
These chickens and roosters were ALL OVER THE PLACE! You couldn't go anywhere without seeing these things.
When we got there the boys ventured out to the fall. They said it hurt like crazy so the girls just watched:)
Doesn't it look like it hurts!
More to come:)






1 comments:
Looks so fun! I want to go to Hawaii SO bad, I've never been yet...I'm jealous =)
Post a Comment