That's right Folks! Justin is...
Pizza Factory made this cute pizza for him on his birthday when he went out to lunch with all of his co-workers! What a fun thing huh!Somehow I successfully planned and carried out a suprise party for Justin on his birthday! (I'm horrible with suprises and always seem to ruin them) We had tons of friends and family and good food to celebrate his old age! What a fun night! Thanks for everyone who helped make it happen! And isn't he still so Sexy for being 30!
I also just wanted to let Justin know how much I appreciate all that he does for his little family! I am so blessed to have him in my life and his kids just ADORE HIM!! They get so excited when I go to work a few night a week cause that means a fun night with daddy! They love playing on the tramp with him, wrestling, hiding from monsters, watching movies, and helping him around the yard! He has also been working really hard to get his Masters in Special Ed and clear back in November he finished it up! And since I am such a horrible blogger this is the first time it has been mentioned:( We are so proud of him and all the work he puts in to provide for us! We are just so lucky! I love You so much!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment