family

family

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SO Happy

On Sunday afternoon we decided to take a trip to Zion. We love driving out there and seeing all the beauty it has to offer! This time was no exception. There were waterfalls all over, some were big, most were small:) And we saw lots of deer! Brit loved looking at the deer and he kept saying, "I wanna shoot them, Daddy, I wanna shoot them all!" He also got to see a deer close and personal on one of the little hikes him and Justin went on. He came back to the van just as happy as can be. Well on drive back though the park, Hercules was on and apparently it was a good part cause while Justin and I were carrying on a conversation of how we need to bring the kids out when its warm and go hiking I hear, "Mom, mom, mom, mom!!!!!" Finally I said "what?" and he bellows out "IM SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!" It was so cute and so funny! I'm glad we went on the little drve just so we could hear that!
(Pictures to come)

0 comments: