family

family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Claus

I knew this year would be NO different than last year when I came to Brit and Santa, but it was worth a shot! He had a death grip on my shirt and was not going to let go! haha! Poor kid! I hope I dont scar him for life by torturing him every Christmas.
Hadley liked him though, especially the candy cane!




4 comments:

Kristin said...

Too funny! I miss you! Hopefully you have just been as super busy as I have and it isn't just that you are going to ignore me now that we aren't in Primary together! haha! Is Justin doing his excercise in the morning? If not, we need to walk! Im not doing so hot on my own!

Kaysie Adams said...

Those pictures turned out great! I loved Brit's face! It's so much fun torturing our kids for priceless pictures like that! Thanks so much for all you do for your preschool kids....Jaxon just loves your school and he is learning so much! He has been telling everyone how much fun it was to have Santa come.

Shannon Kaeding Photography said...

That is too funy. His face is so RED!

Huntsman said...

Looks about like our kids. Tyler loved saying BYE and cami loved seeing him. Hope you have a Merry Christmas