Emptying and loading the dishwasher used to be something Brit and I would fight about for the longest time. He would never grab the plastic dishes, but always the glass ones, and never a spoon, but the sharp knives. So I have finally figured out a way to let him help and distract him long enough for me to get the rest done. After I unload the sharp knives, I let him go to town on the silverware. He loves it and it makes him so happy. After about every peice he exclaimes "I did it" and smiles while gettting the next one. I figure it's a good chore for him and I can finally unload the dishwasher while he's awake without any tantrums:) YAY!


This is what it looks like when he's done.




2 comments:
What a big helper. I love the finished project. He does such a good job ;). Kinda looks like my laundry when my helper is through with it.
I know what ya mean about the sharp knives..thats the first thing Alli goes for! He's getting so big and you're getting so close!
Post a Comment